Monday, January 25, 2010

Book 3

My grand plan has kind of fallen apart at the seams. And it's not even the end of January!

Problem is, I developed a huge list of YA titles I'm now itching to read. I went to the library and checked out maybe a dozen of them. I also went to Borders and bought two of the titles that weren't available at the library but really begged to be read sooner rather than later.

Too, I'm finding it impossible to only have one book at a time to focus on. Ideally, I'd select a title, read through it without becoming distracted by other books, finish it and move on to the next. I simply don't work that way. So instead I have three or four books going at once.

I did do something constructive. One of the two books I purchased on Saturday got started and finished within less than two days. I've reviewed it here to explain why it captured my attention so completely. But at least it's not on the TBR list!

Anyway, here's the status:

Latest Book Finished: Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
Date Started: Jan. 23
Date Finished: Jan. 24
Number of Books TBR: 296

Currently Reading: Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta (library book)

No comments:

Post a Comment